Updated: May 27, 2019
Shopping Cart - Aviation Safety Products (Click on the icon)
Dirty Dozen posters (Maintenance, Flight Crew, Ground Crew, SMS, Mag 7), Safety Videos, Safety Decals and much, much more!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
Volume 15, Issue 10/11 of Aviation HF News is now available
DOM ariticles- #31 - Professionalism & #32 - Company and Cultures
EVENTS: Human Performance in Maintenance Part I Initial Training - May 30/31, Delta, BC... email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dirty Dozen Thesis - Application of Dupont's Dirty Dozen Framework to Commercial Aviation Maintenance Incidents written by Greg Michael Mellema - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 2018
Blu Tack (Hanging your posters has never been so easy) and - Snap Frames - fit all 12 posters in one frame
Joke of the Week... Why doctors earn more then AME's?
Human Performance in Maintenance and other workshops - Please email email@example.com or phone 604 526-3993 for more dates and information.
Some of the things we can do for you:
- Deliver Human Performance in Maintenance training - Part I, II or III
- Deliver a Human Performance - Airports training
- Deliver a one day Navigating the CARS (Canadian Air Regulations) workshop
- Deliver Pilot Decision Making training and Crew Decision Making - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Safety Managment System Training (SMS) - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for Ground Crew - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for High Consequence Industries- Part I
- Deliver Introduction to Human Factors Incident Investigation - Part I
- Develop Human Factors workshops tailored to your specific needs
- Train large company's instructors to provide Human Factors training for their employees (including recurrent updates and monitoring of the training quality)
- Produce and sell Human Factors posters and Training Videos centered around the "Dirty Dozen"
- Speak at Safety gatherings large or small on Safety related issues (just send us an email to discuss)
- Provide a confidential Safety review for a company
- Carry out a full Audit
- Carry out or assist in an Accident or incident investigation
- Assist a company in setting up a complete Safety Management System (SMS) - That works!
- Install and train a company in the use of the Fit to Work Indicator
- Act as expert witnesses in Aviation Human Factors court cases
- Assist in any other way that we can
If anyone has any questions, ideas or thoughts for our website, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information If you have any questions regarding our work or our website please contact us by using the information below.