Updated: August 24, 2016
Shopping Cart - Aviation Safety Products (Click on the icon)
Dirty Dozen posters (Maintenance, Flight Crew, Ground Crew, SMS, Mag 7), Safety Videos, Safety Decals and much, much more!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
- Volume 12, Issue 14 & 16 of Aviation HF News is now available
- Joke of the Week... Ingenuity - Dogs are smart!
Onlone pokies for australian players https://aucasinosonline.com/pokies/Weekly Trivia Question -In aviation, what does FFDO stand for? Click Here for Last Weeks Answer
- EVENTS: Human Perfomance in Maintenance - Part 1 - Heli-One (Boundary Bay Airport) Date to be announced soon
- System Safety Services is now writing monthly articles for the DOM magazine (click on the picture to be taken to the website) All our articles will be under the title, "The Human Error"
Some of the things we can do for you:
- Deliver Human Performance in Maintenance training - Part I, II or III
- Deliver a Human Performance - Airports training
- Deliver a one day Navigating the CARS (Canadian Air Regulations) workshop
- Deliver Pilot Decision Making training and Crew Decision Making - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Safety Managment System Training (SMS) - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for Ground Crew - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for High Consequence Industries- Part I
- Deliver Introduction to Human Factors Incident Investigation - Part I
- Develop Human Factors workshops tailored to your specific needs
- Train large company's instructors to provide Human Factors training for their employees (including recurrent updates and monitoring of the training quality)
- Produce and sell Human Factors posters and Training Videos centered around the "Dirty Dozen"
- Speak at Safety gatherings large or small on Safety related issues (just send us an email to discuss)
- Provide a confidential Safety review for a company
- Carry out a full Audit
- Carry out or assist in an Accident or incident investigation
- Assist a company in setting up a complete Safety Management System (SMS) - That works!
- Install and train a company in the use of the Fit to Work Indicator
- Act as expert witnesses in Aviation Human Factors court cases
- Assist in any other way that we can
System Safety Services is now offering an email reminder when new material including the NEW Aviation HF News has been added to our website. If you would like to take advantage of this, please send me an email at email@example.com with add me in the subject line and we will be pleased to add you to our growing database.
If anyone has any questions, ideas or thoughts for our website, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations Gordon on your newest achievment - In December of last year Gordon was inducted into the Canadian Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Hall of Fame - this is quite the achievement!
Contact Information If you have any questions regarding our work or our website please contact us by using the information below.